Your payment information will be stored on a secure server for future purchases
- In addition to my agreement with all the policies posted on the TEHTherapy.com website, for my participation in any offerings or activities hosted by TEHTherapy.com, I agree to adhere to all the below additional policies.
- I understand that I may take Dancing with Defenses as a Self-Study course or annually as a live active participant. If I take the live active participant course, I agree to abide by all the policies that follow in this agreement.
- Withdrawal Policy: You may withdraw from the program for any reason within 7 days of your first payment, less a $100 processing fee prior to the start of the first class. If you request withdrawal after 7 days of your first payment and prior to or after the start of the first class, money will not be refunded, but may be applied as credit towards any future class offerings less a $100 transfer fee for up to one calendar year ending on December 31st of the subsequent year.
- Partial attendance: If for any reason, you are unable attend the full series, there are no refunds or reimbursements. You may view the appropriate recorded videos. You will be eligible in future to retake the course another time for half-price.
- Dismissal: A student may be dismissed at the discretion of the staff or teachers for insufficient participation, nonpayment of costs, or failure to comply with Institute standards and policies or at the discretion of the administration based upon their assessment of the student’s emotional or psychological well-being.
- Release: You understand that portions of these classes will be videotaped for educational and promotional purposes and you give permission to release any and all use of your image, voice, sound for future use.
An account already exists with this email address. Is this you? Sign in