If I am attending the LIVE class I agree to the following guidelines for participation:
- In addition to my agreement with all the policies posted on the TEHTherapy website, for my participation in any offerings or activities hosted by TEHTherapy.com, I agree to adhere to all the below additional policies.
- Withdrawal Policy: You may withdraw from the program for any reason within 7 days of your first payment, less a $100 processing fee prior to the start of the first class. If you request withdrawal after 7 days of your first payment and prior to or after the start of the first class, money will not be refunded, but may be applied as credit towards any future class offerings less a $100 transfer fee for up to one calendar year ending on December 31st of the subsequent year.
- Partial attendance: If for any reason, you are unable attend the full series, there are no refunds or reimbursements. You may view the appropriate recorded videos. You will be eligible in future to retake the course another time for half-price.
- Dismissal: A student may be dismissed at the discretion of the staff or teachers for insufficient participation, nonpayment of costs, or failure to comply with Institute standards and policies or at the discretion of the administration based upon their assessment of the student’s emotional or psychological well-being.
- Release: You understand that portions of these classes will be videotaped for educational and promotional purposes. We may request your permission, to release use of your image, voice, sound for future use. You are under no obligation or penalty should you not wish to release your image, voice or sound for future use.
- Attendance: 100% attendance and completion of homework is required for Transpersonal Energy Practitioner Certification. You must attend 4 of the 6 classes live, to qualify for certification. You must watch the videos of any missed live sessions.
- Scheduling: The class schedule dates are subject to change. If in the unlikely circumstance these dates change for any reason, you will be given a minimum of 7 days’ notice. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates, you may listen to the recordings.
- Your Agreement: By signing this Agreement you are agreeing with all its terms and conditions. You agree not to initiate a chargeback procedure on any credit cards on account for any reason and if needed, will follow the dispute resolution process described in this Agreement.
Please keep a copy of this agreement for your personal records.