- In addition to my agreement with all the policies posted on the TEHTherapy.com website, for my participation in any offerings or activities hosted by TEHTherapy.com, I agree to adhere to all the below additional policies.
- I understand that I am taking the TEH Coaching Certification training as a Self-Study course and as a live active participant in Zoom classes and I agree to abide by all the policies that follow in this agreement.
- Withdrawal Policy: You may withdraw from the program for any reason within 7 days of your first payment, less a $100 processing fee prior to the start of the first class. If you request withdrawal after 7 days of your first payment and prior to or after the start of the first class, money will not be refunded, but may be applied as credit towards any future class offerings less a $100 transfer fee for up to one calendar year ending on December 31stof the subsequent year.
- Partial attendance: If for any reason, you are unable to attend the full series, there are no refunds or reimbursements. You may view the appropriate recorded videos. You will be eligible in future to retake the course another time for half-price.
- TEH Refund and Withdrawal Policy: We wholly believe in our program, which has been applied and proven by ourselves and past clients. The methods work, but only if the participant is dedicated to the process. Nevertheless, we offer a conditional 14-day refund under the following circumstances:
- You may participate in our certification program for a full 14 calendar days. If you complete the assigned course work for Unit 1, attend live training, listen to the call recordings, and still feel you have not received value, you may email proof of your completed coursework to [email protected] before the deadline and we will promptly refund the money you’ve paid, minus a $100 processing fee, if all of the following conditions are met:
- Deadline to Apply for Refund: To be eligible for a refund, you must have purchased the TEH Certification program and submitted your request by midnight within 14 calendar days of your initial course registration.
The reason this deadline exists is because when you sign up for TEH Certification, we want you to start right away to maximize the course materials. If you don’t plan on starting right away, we’d love to have you, but definitely make sure this is the right investment for you, as the refund deadline is firm.
- Completed Course Work: We ask that you show proof of completed course work and have demonstrated an effort to attend the live training(s) and watched the recorded training for Unit 1 in the online training portal.
- Reason for your Refund Request: We ask that you share with us the components that did not work for you in order to improve our program. You will be required to email your reason for your refund request, along with your coursework to [email protected] within 14 days of your initial course registration in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Dismissal: A student may be dismissed at the discretion of the staff or teachers for insufficient participation, nonpayment of costs, or failure to comply with Institute standards and policies or at the discretion of the administration based upon their assessment of the student’s emotional or psychological well-being.
- Release: You understand that portions of these classes will be videotaped for educational and promotional purposes and you give permission to release any and all use of your image, voice, sound for future use.
You can schedule your 6 sessions with TEH Co-Counders Kimbery Ward or Laura Fine for an additional $600.
An account already exists with this email address. Is this you? Sign in